No products in the cart.
Red roses symbolize passionate love and are the top gift for Valentine’s Day. OTHER POPULAR VALENTINE’S DAY FLOWERS this year will be:
- Colored roses other than red are popular. Ask Vogue Flowers for some unusual varieties that can really make an impression; there are so many fabulous choices that will impress your Valentine with your creativity: orange roses are hotter than hot, peach roses, lavendar roses and pastel roses.
- Orchids: dendrobium orchids, cymbidium orchids and vanda orchids in shades of blue and purple, stems of green cymbidiums evoke an eco-friendly feel
- Tulips are a great choice and there are great colors available
- Gerbera daisies in hot pinks and oranges paired with a citrus green foliage
- Callas or miniature callas
Want to do something different?
- Amaryllis stems in geometric glass conatiners weighted with river rocks
- Compact flower arrangements in heirloom containers
- Floral designs in monogrammed containers
- Tropical flowers, like protea, arranged with exotic foliage and bamboo accents
- A cactus garden
- Small peace lily plant
On a tight budget? There are lots of wonderful flower options for consumers on a budget:
- Ask Vogue’s florists for their specials in your price range and ask about the price of an earlier delivery.
- Consider sending a few stems of something wonderful like roses, tulips or lilies. Volume isn’t everyting. Vogue Flowers can make a few stems look romantic and lovely.
- Mixed bouquet of brightly-colored flowers
- Carnations are a great endearing flower full of texture. The bang for your buck is just great and teh vase life is quite long when cared for properly.
- Tulips are a tremendous value flower
- A bud vase with six, three or even a single rose
- Consider flowers in colors other than red, such as peach, orange, hot pink or chartreuse green
- Pompons or chrysanthemums are long lasting. Consider a bunch of green Fuji Mums or a bunch of Kermit Pompons. The chartreuse green is a huge attention getter!
- Stargazer lilies or other lilies
- Gerbera daisies
- Blooming plants
Flowers come in so many beautiful colors. Some POPULAR COLOR TRENDS AND COLOR COMBINATIONS this year include:
- We always think of red for Valentine’s Day, but many other combinations can say “I Love You.” Hot pink and orange for a fresh young look. Purple is fun in either a monochromatic combination or mixed iwth red, very luscious. Chartreuse and pink is sweet yet crisp. Orange and red is a powerful, masculine combination.
- Monobotanic design (all one type of flowers)
- Monochromatic design (flowers all in the same color family)
- Reds, burgundies and browns
- Hot pink, purples and browns
- Monochromatic reds in various textures
- Greens mixed with chocolate browns or stunning pinks
- Greens and purples
- Complementary colors cause excitement, such as lavender paired with yellow or blues coupled with oranges
- Green, lavendar and peach form an upscale color combination
- Rich purples and lavenders mixed with red